Ce document n’est pas traduit pour des raisons juridiques
Maxi Automation of L’échange Moseley, 149-153 Alcester Road,Moseley,B13 8JP have some personal details about you, this document explains why we have that information, how we use and handle it and your rights to that information.
What personal data do we hold?
We currently hold seven categories of personal information about you:
- Company Name
- Job title / function
- Business email address
- Business telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Company Address
Where did we get your data from?
Your personal data was collected from a number of sources:
- our sales team entering contact data from face to face conversations, email communication etc.,
- the contact information you supplied when creating an account with us either online or paper based
- If you use our on-line, chat tool
- If you use our contact us form or have subscribed to our mailing list
We use the following type of cookie:
Session cookies – We use session cookies to remember your credentials for when you log into our Client Area. You can learn more about session cookies and what they are used for at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to understand how the Maxiautomation website is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is kept anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google AdWords – We use Google AdWords code, so we can see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budgets and find out which pages you like to visit.
Facebook Advertising – We use Facebook advertising conversion tracking and re-targeting pixels, to allow us to collect or receive information from your website, and elsewhere on the internet, and use the information to provide measurement services and target advertising.
DoubleClick – We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
What is our purpose for holding your personal information?
- The legitimate interest and our legal basis for holding your information is so we can provide you with information about the existing and new services that we believe will be of benefit to you. These services include: order updates, new products, events, latest news and price updates.
What we do with your personal information
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, exclusive offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Internal record keeping.
What we don’t do with your personal information
- We do not use your information for profiling
How long do we keep your personal data?
- The information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information or you want us to delete your personal data
What are your personal data rights?
If at any point, you believe the personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can exercise your rights under the current Data Protection laws. These rights include:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
For more information about your personal data rights please visit the Information Commissioner Office website at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protectionreform/overview-of-the-gdpr/individuals-rights/
Who do I contact if I have an issue with my personal information that you hold?
- Please contact the Data Protection Officer for Maxi Automation Limited firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe from receiving marketing information please email email@example.com
How do I make a complaint about how my personal data is being held or processed?
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their Helpdesk number is 0303 123 1113.
* For more information about Cyber Essentials please visit:
This policy was last updated on 24/05/2018.